Arab Monetary Fund, a regional organization based in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), with the objective of laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in Arab Countries.
AMF is seeking a Full Stack Developer. Working closely with the Development team directed by the Chief of the Information Technology Division. The Full Stack Developer is expected to assist in developing new solutions and offering technical support in maintaining and enhancing existing applications
An employee in this job classification is expected to have adequate communication skills and technical expertise to engage users throughout the process of systems development. The job requires exceptional skills to analyze and document requirements, and design and build applications.
1. User liaison: Communicate with users to analyze and document requirements.
2. Applications Development : Develop applications using Java, PHP. C# and SharePoint is a plus.
3. Database Design (Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer, NoSQL) and integration with APIs (JSON, XML, …).
4. Client side Development for Web Applications: Using technologies such as (Angular JS, Node.JS, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, jQuery).
5. Applications Building: Assist with the development process requirements: design, development, code, test and document.
6. Applications Test and Training: Participate in test planning and guide the user in testing newly developed applications. Offer training on such applications to users.
7. Documentation: Prepare user manuals, technical user guides.
8. Applications Support: Support applications in the form of enhancement and maintenance such as bug fixing, continued enhancements training.
9. Technical advice: Provide technical advice and participate in departmental and organization wide studies and research to assist in planning, coordinating, evaluating and implementing Development projects as the need arises.
Innovative. Focused and energetic. Responsible. Positive attitude. Committed. Disciplined. Growth potential.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related specialization from a reputed university is a must. Preference for Master degrees.
• No less than five years of solid relevant experience in developing applications for banking, investments, statistics, and HR preferably in financial organizations.
• Adequate communication skills and technical expertise to engage users throughout the process of systems development.
• Exceptional skills to analyze and document requirements, and design and build applications.
• Supervising and guiding other developers or working individually depending on the assigned project.
• Good command of Arabic and English.
Apply for Job