The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) is an Arab regional organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Its main objective is laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries. AMF is seeking to recruit a “Senior Internal Auditor” in the Internal Audit office.
▪ Assist Audit Supervisor in scheduling meetings and recording meeting minutes for risk assessment interviews with heads of departments and preparing Strategic and Annual Internal Audit Plan following risk assessment results/ exercise.
Internal Controls and Audit Executions:
▪ Conduct Internal Audit and other audit related engagement such as special assignments as per the prescribed auditing standards and Internal Audit plan for all activities of the Fund and its affiliated institutions.
▪ Develop risk-based internal audit programs and other audit related deliverables such as Risk and Control Matrices and Test Plans, for all activities, especially lending and investment activities, and IT operations.
▪ Participate in preparing all the Internal Audit deliverables.
▪ Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues.
▪ Prepares a variety of reports, documents and other written materials (e.g. audit analytical reports, monthly report to Head of Internal Audit, detailed audit findings, reports, memos, letters, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
▪ Record meeting minutes for opening / closing meetings for audit assignments.
▪ Prepare audit files for closed audit processes and properly archive the same.
▪ Update the audit management tool. ▪ Perform work as assigned by the Audit Supervisor.
Follow - up:
▪ Provide assistance to Audit Supervisor in conducting follow up with process owners to ascertain implementation status.
▪ Update follow up tracker based on follow-up audits.
▪ Assist Audit Supervisor in preparing follow up reports for the top management/Audit Committee.
Communication / Reporting:
▪ Prepare draft report for review of Audit Supervisor and Head of Internal Audit
▪ Prepare status update reports for the work performed by Internal Audit department
▪ Assist Audit Supervisor in preparation of presentation/ documentation.
Selection Criteria, Academic qualifications, Experience and skills required:
▪ Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration. A master's degree in related subjects is preferred.
▪ A professional qualification in Accountancy and/or Internal Audit such as CPA, CIA, ACCA, CA. Additional qualifications in the areas of quality standards, cybersecurity or risk management are preferred.
▪ 5-7 years of experience in a similar field. Experience in auditing of automated electronic systems such as investment, accounting, and human resources systems
▪ Conversant with use of Computerized Audit Software. Computer audit and implementation projects.
▪ English and Arabic (verbal and written), French is preferred.
▪ Time management skills
▪ Communication skills
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Computer literacy
▪ Good interpretation skills
▪ Energetic, responsible, able to work under pressure, able to learn and adapt new skills.
The AMF offers competitive terms of services in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing allowance, furniture allowance, air tickets, education allowance, and life and medical insurance.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.