As the implementation phase of (BUNA) The Arab Regional Payments Clearing and Settlement Organization, we are looking for a responsible Senior Network & Security Administrator to join our founding team.
- Manage and monitor Security Solutions implemented in Buna network
- Periodic Vulnerability and Penetration tests of all Buna owned, controlled and managed network, Applications and security assets.
- Implements risk and compliance standards (ISO 27001:2013, SWIFT CSP) to automate and continuously monitor information security controls, exceptions, risks and testing
- Manage the incident response process and advanced analytical services
- Develop Security Assessment Plan and reports
- Experience in Splunk GUI development creating Splunk apps, searches, use cases, Data models, dashboards, and Reports using the Splunk query language.
- Support, maintain and expand Splunk infrastructure to meet future architecture design and deployment requirements
- Design and implement Splunk Custom Searches and reports
- Experience in Splunk integration with ServiceNow Solution
- Troubleshooting and resolve the Splunk performance, log monitoring issues Create data retention policies and perform index administration, maintenance and optimization
- Daily operation of Security technologies Such as Qualys scanner, Symantec security products, Tripwire, CA IDAM, Firewalls
- Handling part of network operation as a backup engineer for technologies such as Cisco switching, routing, ISE, F5
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security and Splunk SIEM
- Excellent knowledge of the security standards such as ISO27000, PCI-DSS, Swift CSP
- Must Have Hands-on experience on Splunk SIEM, Qualys Guard VAPT
- Must Have Hands-on experience on at least three of the following Technologies: (CA IDAM, Symantec EDR, Symantec DLP, , HSM Encryption hardware security module, Tripwire )
- Security Certifications such as (CISSP, Splunk, CEH, CISA, OSCP, GSEC) or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft AD, DNS, DHCP, PKI
- Good knowledge of F5 LTM/ASM/GTM
- Good knowledge of Linux, NGFW Firewalls, VPN, Cisco ISE,