Key Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Preparing financial reports as well as quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Preparing expected credit loss in accordance with international accounting standards.
- Assisting the Head of Finance and Accounts Division on audit related activity during internal and external audits.
- Preparing accounting entries and prepare reconciliations.
- Preparing payments to suppliers and monitoring bank account.
- Following up on financing disbursements and repayments of outstanding amounts.
- Prepare general ledger proofing and reconciliation to ensure accuracy of the Balance Sheet.
- Assist the Head of Finance and Accounts Division in the annual budget and periodic forecasts preparations.
- Coordination with the Arab Monetary Fund regarding investment accounting.
- Any other work and tasks assigned by the Head of Division or the Director of the Department.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in accounting from a recognized university with accounting qualification (CPA/ACCA/CA, etc…)
- 5-7 years of experience in finance and accounting, preferably with experience in audit firms.
- Excellent experience with financial systems and programs as well as proficiency in excel.
- Fluency in Arabic and English. French is a plus.
All applications should be sent with latest updated CV/resume and a recent photo to email@example.com. Due to large number of applications, we will contact only the selected candidates.