Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on this website
This website and its contents shall be accessed and used solely at your own risk subject to all applicable laws and regulations. AMF and its directors, employees and affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever, including without limitation liability for loss of use, data or profits whether in contract, negligence, or other tortious actions, arising out of or in connection with this site, even if AMF or its directors, employees and affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses that were, are being or will be incurred.
AMF makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the contents of this website and reliance on any of the contents is solely at your own risk.
This website, its contents and any information or data otherwise contained herein, are owned and operated by AMF and is Copyright ofArab Monetary Fund 2016. All names and logo, related products and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks and service marks and are the properties of Arab Monetary Fund and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of AMF. References to any names, marks, products or services of third parties do not necessarily constitute or imply AMF’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
No data, material, graphic or image from this website may be appropriated or modified in any manner or copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of AMF.
Without proper prior written authorization, the following are prohibited:
- To defeat or circumvent security features, to use the website for other than intended purposes, to deny service to authorized users, to access, obtain, alter, damage, or destroy information, or otherwise to interfere with the website or its operation.
- To upload, post, email, transmit or make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or which creates any liability on the part of AMF.
- To upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam or any other form of solicitation.
- To upload, post, email transmit or otherwise make available any material or data that contains software viruses, or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer code, software or hardware or equipment.
- To interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this website, or obtain or attempt to obtain any access to any of AMF’s systems.Evidence of such acts may be disclosed to law enforcement authorities and result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Continuity of Use
AMF may at any time, in its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate your access to or use of this website or without prior notice or liability. AMF shall not be liable for any act, direct or indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this website.
AMF does not collect visitor information. Any information submitted by you to us through our website shall be subject to general email privacy guidelines.
AMF reserves the right in its sole discretion to make any and all amendments to this website and its contents including without limitation corrections, improvements or changes at any time without any prior notice to you.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, as applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Any disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be settled before the Abu Dhabi civil courts.