Arab Monetary Fund, a regional organization based in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), with the objective of laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in Arab Countries.
AMF is seeking Senior Systems Developer. Working closely with the Head of the Development Unit directed by the Chief of the Computer Division, the Senior Systems Developer is expected to assist in developing new Oracle based applications and offering technical support in maintaining and enhancing existing applications
An employee in this job classification is expected to have adequate communication skills and technical expertise to engage users throughout the process of systems development. The job requires exceptional skills to analyze and document requirements, and design and build applications. The Senior Systems Developer is expected to be supervising and guiding other developers or working individually depending on the assigned project.
1. User liaison: Communicate with users to analyze and document requirements.
2. Applications Design: Design applications using Oracle 11g, Java-J2EE, Weblogic 11g, PL/SQL, Oracle JDeveloper11g, and Oracle Fusion 11g. The design components include components such as ERD, FHD, business process, business rules
3. Applications Building: Assist with the development process requirements: design, development, code, test and document.
4. Applications Test and Training: Participate in test planning and guide the user in testing newly developed applications. Offer training on such applications to users.
5. Documentation: Prepare user manuals, technical user guides.
6. Applications Support: Support applications in the form of enhancement and maintenance such as bug fixing, continued enhancements training.
7. Technical advice: Provide technical advice and participate in departmental and organization wide studies and research to assist in planning, coordinating, evaluating and implementing Development projects as the need arises.
Innovative. Focused and energetic. Responsible. Positive attitude. Committed. Disciplined. Growth potential.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related specialization from a reputed university is a must. Preference for Master degrees, and or professional qualifications in Oracle products.
• No less than ten years of solid relevant experience in developing applications for banking, investments, statistics, and HR preferably in financial organizations.
• Adequate communication skills and technical expertise to engage users throughout the process of systems development.
• Exceptional skills to analyze and document requirements, and design and build applications.
• Supervising and guiding other developers or working individually depending on the assigned project.
• Very well experienced in Oracle Oracle 11g, Java-J2EE, Weblogic 11g, PL/SQL, Oracle JDeveloper11g, and Oracle Fusion 11g in order to contribute to the changing development environment to ADF.
• Good command of Arabic and English