Arab Monetary Fund, a regional organization based in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), with the objective of laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in Arab Countries.
AMF is seeking Maintenance Engineer working closely with the Senior Maintenance Engineer directed by Administration Department Director
- Plan, program and execute preventive & corrective maintenance and running repairs of HVAC, mechanical and electrical and Plumbing systems of all equipment and materials such as lighting, air-conditioning, electrical distribution, generator sets, water supply, plumbing, fire protection and fire safety systems, lifts, telecommunication and potentially building management system with the assistance of technical team in line with Safety and Comfort of the occupants and record all necessary information.
- Responsible for general property appearance and maintenance.
- Conduct regular inspections and service mechanical, electrical systems and its equipment and make necessary adjustments on operating equipment and its controls in an acceptable manner.
- Manage Procurement of equipment, fixtures and spare parts, materials…etc in line with maintenance request / maintenance schedule/repairs.
- Manage a team of technical people engaged in operation, repair and maintenance of buildings and building facilities and equipment in a safe manner while providing necessary training to the staff.
- Ability to diagnose and trouble shoot the breakdown and failures of Chiller / Air conditioning / Pumps / Electrical system including switch gears, generators etc.
- Capable of understanding and monitoring of Civil repairs, carpentry work and furniture repairs.
- Respond to all emergency callouts on 24/7 basis
- Arab national, age not more than 45 years.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10 years of experience in the high-rise building maintenance activities
- Fluency in both Arabic and English languages.
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- High problem solving ability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- High time management skills
- Good communication & reporting skills
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.