The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), is a regional Arab financial organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It’s main objectives are laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries.
AMF is currently seeking to hire a “Purchasing Officer ” in order to contribute in executing Purchasing Unit functions, and assist in the procurement and purchasing transactions for equipment, materials, supplies, capital goods, and services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follow the purchasing procedure and its common practices to fulfill the various Department’s requirements of capital goods, supplies and services, and liaison with the concerned departments in that regard.
* Maintain Suppliers’ register, Service providers, and such other records as are needed for the efficient operation of the purchasing function.
* Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority.
* Negotiate and recommend execution of contracts for the purchase of supplies, services and equipment.
* Prepare RFQ’s. RFP’s and tender Invitations and assist in the development of specifications and conditions.
* Assess and analyses received bids, quotations, and proposals and submit recommendations and suggestions about them.
* Assist in preparation of contracts and agreements and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
* Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
* Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues management and the suppliers.
Qualifications and Practical Experience
* National of Arab Countries.
* Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
* Minimum experience of 7 years in the required field.
* Fluency in both Arabic and English, and ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in both languages.
* To have planning and organizing skills.< br/> * Good negotiations skills.
* Good computers skills.
* Age preferably not more than 35 years old.
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.