The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), is a regional Arab financial organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It aims at laying the foundations for Arab economic integration, accelerating the process of economic development and providing loans and technical assistance to the Member Countries.
AMF is currently seeking to hire a “Carpenter” .
- Office Furniture installation and repairing including Chairs, Desks, Doors, cupboards and Ironmongery.
- Able to install and repair all Type of curtains.
- Paint Work apply and touchup.
- Wallpaper and wallcloth installation and repair.
- Carpet and Ceramic installation and repair.
- Taking Care of wooden and Leather furniture as per the PPM.
- Inspection and repair of all the building Glass and sealing Aluminum and marble outside and inside.
Able To build new Cupboards as required
Minimum Requirements Criteria:
Preferred Arab national, Maximum 45 years.
Minimum 5 years of experience
Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
Good communication skills.
preferred arab nationality
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing allowance, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.