Application Administrator- ServiceNow/Zabbix- Buna
As the implementation phase of Buna, formerly known as the Arab Regional Payment System (ARPS), project picks up momentum, we are looking for a responsible Application Administrator- ServiceNow/Zabbix to join our founding team. This position will report to Chief Technology Officer.
- Administration of company`s IT monitoring and IT Service management tools – Zabbix, ServiceNow, and others ALM and IBM MQ
- Responsible for all application –Zabbix, ServiceNow, MQ and ALM- related support issues, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Administration of Event Management rules in Zabbix monitoring tools
- Expert in ServiceNow best practices, able to resolve typical issues
- Manage the day to day configuration of the ServiceNow instance including access control within required security confines.
- Monitor alerts mailbox and Event Management systems for Events and follow resolution actions, performing functional escalations to on-call resources as needed
- Monitor Application dashboards for indications of incidents
- Execute routine checklists to validate system functionality
- Defining monthly and weekly activities such as systems patching, vulnerability management and standard changes.
- Document and communicate system status per process definitions.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
- Provide support dealing with incidents, daily checks, upgrades, changes, backups & monitoring
- Understand and improve/support monitoring infrastructure
- Work within an ITIL/ISO 20000 framework to preserve vital production services and produce appropriate documentation
- Work to Service Level Agreements to manage uptime and performance of both systems and services
- Establish and manage the development backlog for all new functional requirements.
- Manage an outsourced development team to complete the prioritised backlog in line with delivery commitments.
- Provide technical administration and support for the ServiceNow instance including all modules: ITSM, SAM, HR, SecOps, Discovery, Integration Hub
Qualifications and Skills
Experience & Education
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in financial services and/or banking sectors
- Solid Linux Server, Windows Server and Vmware administration & operational support skills in a production environment
- At least 3 years ServiceNow and Zabbix administration experience
- Knowledge of database technologies with experience with Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server.
- TCP/IP networking knowledge and troubleshooting
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Knowledge of French is a plus