Application Administration - Payments- Buna
As the implementation phase of Buna, formerly known as the Arab Regional Payment System (ARPS), project picks up momentum, we are looking for a responsible Payment System Application Specialist to join our founding team
The candidate will join the Application Support & Administration team and will participates in ongoing administrative support and end-user support.
- Works closely with the all Information Technology and Infrastructure Leadership to support the on-going administration and day-to-day operations of all payment business applications ( SWIFTAlliance, SNL, SWIFT HSM, RTGS Core System, Compliance- AML, Transaction Monitoring) and relevant modules.
- Technical support for connectivity and associated operating system
- Demonstrates the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively solicit and capture business and technical requirements; develop, test, and implement system configurations and workflows; diagnose the underlying drivers of performance gaps; inform continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain product support and maintenance contracts with vendors
- Monitoring and tracking of SWIFT production issues and working pro-actively to catch incidents before they happen
- Ensuring problem and root cause tickets are progressed as per SLAs
- Ensure test planning, strategy and validation are sufficient and in place for changes to be deployed, coordinate release and post release support
- Provide 2nd level for application support by assisting in understanding and analysing the day-to-day problems faced by the end users of the systems.
- Handle interface and functionality testing of new releases, patches and certification
- To provide solution or workaround to users for their requests on SWIFT system
- To deliver training to users in software applications
- Prepare manuals for operators and users
- Advice in implementing changes required by users & software vendors
- Minimum 5 years of IT application management or service delivery management experience in a financial institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the administration, configuration and deployment of SWIFT payment system
- Good knowledge and experience of Windows Server and Oracle Database
- Good knowledge and experience of application servers (Apache Tomcat, Webpshere, Weblogic etc )
- ITIL Framework understanding and working knowledge of concepts (Familiarity with Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management procedure is preferable)
- Good knowledge of SWIFT message types in ISO20022 and ISO15022
- Experience of Secure Authentication, SSL, Encryption, VPN, MQ and SOAP
- Must have proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to understand the business requirement and help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.