The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), is a financial Arab regional organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It’s main objectives are laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries.
AMF is actively seeking to strengthen the capabilities of its Legal Department by recruiting a “Legal Counsellor ”. This is a leading position to support AMF management in responding to legal requirements and contribute to the development and implementation of the Fund strategies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise on all legal matters requested by top management.
- Maintain the legal rights of the Fund and its employees.
- Review contracts and agreements held between the Fund and other external parties.
- Follow-up on all the legal cases related to the Fund.
- Prepare legal documents agreements such as loans, guarantees and technical assistance contracts.
- Contribute in solutions for administrative issues and disputes.
- Prepare agenda and minutes of meetings for the Board of Governors and Board of Executive Directors.
- Participate in the Fund committees meetings.
Qualifications and Practical Experience
· National of Arab Countries.
- Master degree or PhD. in Law from a reputable university.
- Minimum experience of 7 years in legal counseling with a supervisory role, preferably in technical and development in central banks, international, or regional organizations.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English, knowledge of French language is preferable.
- Age preferably not more than 45 years old.
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.
.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted