Arab Monetary Fund, a regional organization based in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), with the objective of laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in Arab Countries.
AMF is seeking qualified economists to join its Economic and Technical department in the position of "Economist".
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prepare and present lectures related to Macroeconomic and Financial Sector.
* Conduct researches and prepare studies related to Economic and Financial topics.
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Minimum Requirements Criteria:
* PhD in Economics, or in Finance from reputed university.
* Minimum 10 years of experience for the post of "Senior Economist", and 5 years for the post of " Economist”
* Great knowledge in statistics and econometrics, and modeling especially in the economic forecasting.
*The applicant must have a published research in referred journals in : Monetary policy, Fiscal policy, Money Markets, Foreign trade, Economic and Financial reforms, Financial sector, Macroeconomics.
* Great knowledge in dealing with statistical programs such as E-Views.
* Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in both Arabic and English. And the ability to deliver lectures in Arabic and English is a must. knowledge of French is preferable.
* Computer Literate.