Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Greets, assists and directs employees, visitors and Responds to public inquiries.
• Receives, directs and relays telephone messages and fax messages.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
• Provides word-processing and secretarial support.
• Answers all incoming calls and handles caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
• Re-directs calls as appropriate and takes adequate messages when required.
• Performs other administrative duties as assigned by the manager.
Qualification and Practical Experience :
•National of Arab Countries.
•Minimum High school degree.
•Minimum experience of 2 years in the required field.
• Fluency in both Arabic and English.
•Strong interpersonal, communication and organizing skills.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
•Age preferably not more than 35 years old.
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Apply for Job