Arab Monetary Fund, is a regional organization based in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), with the objective of laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in Arab Countries.
AMF seeks to recruit a “ Bonds Dealer “ in the Treasury & Investment Department of the Fund, who is responsible for managing several investments portfolios of deposits and securities in various international and Arab financial markets.
Work with other colleagues in the Bond Unit within the Treasury Division by providing analysis and monitoring of the assigned bond investment portfolios; providing research and analysis for investment selection; conducting performance measurement and attribution relative to benchmarks; implementing the approved investment strategy; and monitoring the investment structure and risks relative to the established policies and guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions.
- Provide bond investment services to all investment portfolios through executing and selecting suitable securities instruments.
- Monitor the AMF’s bond portfolios, continuously monitor the rating changes of the bond holdings, report exceptions and update the system accordingly. Prepare regular reports on bond portfolios managed by the AMF.
- Participate in various investment research papers and studies covering areas related to bond investments, credit, and assist in investment policy developments and other improvements.
- Remain up-to-date with financial markets developments, including the exchange rates of foreign currencies and interest rates, short-and long-term deposits, bond prices.
- Suggest the appropriate investment opportunities through utilizing the analysis, research and due-diligence reports on bonds market in order to identify suitable investment opportunities.
- Establish solid relationships with various banks and financial institutions around the globe.
- Coordinate, enter transaction, monitor the updates, developments, and amendments related to bond transactions on the IPMS.
- Coordinate with colleagues in Treasury and Investment Department to facilitate the implementation of bond investment plans.
- Recommend improvement to division systems, processes and practices.
- Carry out any other work assignments relevant to the Division.
Qualifications and Practical Experience & Skills
- National of member Arab Countries or of Arab origin.
- Bachelor Degree in economics or finance or business administration from a reputable university. Professional qualification of CFA or equivalent from a recognized international institution is preferable. Professional dealing certificate is also an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar tasks.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English
- Data gathering & analysis skills
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft office applications
- Ability to work under pressure and plan for own work schedule
- Professional use of Bloomberg, Reuters data services.
- Investment research and credit analysis skills
- Bonds dealing skills
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to the following address:
Director, Administration Department
Arab Monetary Fund
Fax no.: 00971 2 6326454
Further details about AMF are provided in our website: www.amf.org.ae
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted