Assistant Dealer - Foreign Exchange and Money Market
Arab Monetary Fund, is a regional organization based in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), with the objective of laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in Arab Countries.
AMF seeks to recruit a “Foreign Exchange and Money Market Assistant Dealer“ in the Treasury and Investment Department of the Fund, which is responsible for managing several investments portfolios of deposits and securities in various international and Arab financial markets.
Assist the senior members of the foreign exchange and money market unit by providing basic analysis and monitoring of the assigned foreign exchange and money market investment portfolios; provide basic research and analysis for investment selection; implement the approved investment plans; and assist in monitoring the investment structure and risks in line with the established policies and guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions.
- Assist the chief and senior dealers in executing FX and money market deals (spot, forward, and swap) for the purpose of hedging and portfolio realignment.
- Assist the chief and senior dealers in executing deposits transactions in accordance with the AMF investment guidelines and procedures and within the department strategy and plan.
- Assist in monitoring the AMF’s FX and money market portfolios.
- Provide basic assistance in the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly investment reports for various FX and money market portfolios.
- Contribute to the identification of new investment opportunities in order to enhance the returns on the investments under management
Qualifications and Practical Experience & Skills
- National of a member Arab country or of Arab origin.
- Bachelor Degree in finance or business administration or economics from a reputable university, Working toward a professional qualification such as CFA or equivalent is an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of basic experience in Treasury or money market & investment management and research.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft office applications
- Familiar with Bloomberg, Reuters data services
- Basic reports writing skills
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing allowance, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to the following address:
Director, Administration Department
Arab Monetary Fund
Fax no.: 00971 2 6326454
Further details about AMF are provided in our website: www.amf.org.ae
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.